Main Forum
Page
of 2

Everyone needs to come here! (Closed)

12 replies
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Well... It was clickbait, but rlly everyone needs to see this, cause I rlly need a lot of comments...

So basicly, Im creating a parkour and I want you guys to comment here:

A random color:
A random object:

Every single thing that you comment will be in the parkour (unless u comment more than 1 thing or inappropriate stuff)

The name of who had the idea will be there aswell...

ppl who already have their builds in the parkour: Misguided, Chicken, Raptor, Luna, Koq, Bosz, lord, RealBikas (me), DinMark and bamgoeswoon.

CYA!
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 14, 18
List
Undo
Gold
Level 3
LEVEL 3
red
glove
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Posted Jan 12, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
your item entered the list Raptor!
...´s are my thing... without them, my Life would be Corrupted...

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
cyan
door? Idk lol
Auto correct can go straight to he'll
Posted Jan 12, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Your item is now in the list Luna! and its rlly weird... so dont expect a rlly good job... ill do the possibles to make it look great ;)

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Silver
Level 2
LEVEL 2
orange/red paintbrush??

pls accept me ily no gubbins
Posted Jan 12, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Your item is now in the list Koq... ily too btw, :p

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
blue
ugandan knuckles
i work at a strip club, whats up? this yo gurl tally and i'm here to tell you about my life story by being on social media and fucking around, pce
Posted Jan 13, 18
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I actually dont know what do you mean with that... I dont know what it means even in my main language... ;/
sos

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 13, 18 · OP
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I actually dont know what do you mean with that... I dont know what it means even in my main language... ;/
sos

do you even meme bro? search up, ‘ugandan knuckles’.
i work at a strip club, whats up? this yo gurl tally and i'm here to tell you about my life story by being on social media and fucking around, pce
Posted Jan 13, 18
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices