Main Forum

Soulessreaper102 new staff app

9 replies
Member+
I figured I would try again and keep my word.

I am 14, I will turn 15 July 7th
My name is James
I don't have Skype, but you can contact me by the discord @soulessreaper102
I really wanna help bring more people in, and make this server better, or even the way it used to be
I am willing to vote every other day, if I don't vote its because I'm either with friends, or with family
I have never made a YouTube video, but once I do make videos, one of the first videos will be on barbercraft
I have voter and builder star
I have had a few issues with staff, but it wasn't all on them, mostly I made mistakes
The hardest question on here lol, I think I'm fit for this role because I can help bring people on, and help keep the peace in barbercraft
I never reported a glitch, but there is one, I keep falling through one block floors

I reported one person but it was a mistake and I took it the wrong way
Honestly i have not been in the forums much lately, but that will change
I have school, so my ar time is pretty bad
But ill try to be on more to improve it
My building is pretty bad so I'm not gonna go there
I have been a head mod before, and I helped players as well as kept them from making trouble
I have read the staff guidelines, and I agree to them
Finally I agree that My staff rank can be taken away at any time
Forgot to add that I can advertise the server through hangouts, discord, and a few other websites
Posted Jan 26, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Silver
Level 2
LEVEL 2
sorry not feeling it imo ily tho
Posted Jan 26, 18
Gold
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Add in a like, a lot more detail, also could you include the questions being asked? I havent memorized them yet.
ESKETIT
Posted Jan 26, 18
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Alright, I have some feedback for you...

1. I get it. You have school you need to focus on, and you have friends and family you need to spend time with as well. However, if you want to get into staff, you need to make some time for Barbercraft. If you're too busy to do that, then I don't see the use in you applying for staff.

2. You only have 2 stars. 2 stars are fine, but I would recommend getting more stars to increase your chances

3. Please include the questions on here you're answering. It gets confusing when all I see on this application is just the answers.

4. What is your AR time? Despite that it is a "bad" AR time, it would still be useful to know what it is.

5. You haven't voted in a while. It would be more convincing if you actually voted frequently now.

6. More description in the parts of the application that say "Why are you fit for this role" and "What unique contributions can you bring to this server?" is appreciated :d

All in all, you could potentially be a good candidate for staff. You just need to work on a few things, and I would say you have a good chance in getting into staff. Thank you and have a good day!
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Jan 26, 18 · Last edited Jan 26, 18
List
Undo
Silver
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I think it would be more useful to include the questions you're answering in your application.
or to actually play to prove you even deserve staff ;-; i never him online
Posted Jan 26, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Play some more m88
~Mis Platos Tienen Problemos Mentales~
Posted Jan 27, 18
List
Undo
Member+
I would if I had the legit time, I have a gf that i spend more time with than I do my family and electronics
Posted Jan 27, 18 · OP
Silver
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I would if I had the legit time, I have a gf that i spend more time with than I do my family and electronics
then dont apply for staff lmao
Posted Jan 27, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
L
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jan 28, 18
List
Undo
Premium
If you don't have the time to play, then you don't have the time to be staff.
~Mis Platos Tienen Problemos Mentales~
Posted Jan 28, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices