Main Forum

Canada's Staff Application

2 replies
Gold
Name: Dylan
Skype: I prefer to use discord. I can be contacted there at any point during the day. My tag is Canada#6468. If I don't respond, you can also attempt to reach me through Steam. (Just click on my signature to get to my profile there)
What unique contributions can you bring to the server?: I have staff experience dating back to 2012 and forward. I can keep a level head and don't take sides during arguments, and still act as friendly as possible despite what I really am feeling.
Are you willing to vote at least every other day?: Of course.
How many stars do you have?: One as of yet, and it's the donor star.
Have you had previous issues with staff?: Not on BarberCraft, no. I don't find enjoyment in causing issues for others.
Why do you think you are fit for this role?: I felt I did a good job back on TPC, and despite stepping down I still enjoy staffing overall. The only reason I stepped down from TPC was more of a personal reason, actually. I've been meaning to get back into MC lately and believe I can dedicate a fair amount of time to this server.
Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Voting is more than enough, I'd wager.
Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums?: I've yet to run into any that haven't already been reported.
Do you report players who cause issues?: If I find any, then yeah.
Are you active on the forums?: I browse but don't reply often. If needed, I will respond to posts more.
What is your full AR time?: 12 Hours (will continue to update every time I move up a hour or two)
Some of your strengths with server work: I mean, I did a lot on TPC when I was staff there. It'd be difficult (and quite lengthy) to explain in detail. I've got plenty experience with running my own servers, aswell.
Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines?: Yes.

If I have missed any critical information, please tell me so that I can edit my post to include it. If I am lacking any information, please do tell me and I'll add on to the application. Thank you for taking the time to read my application! -Canada
76561198053703915.png

Am I happy? No. You see, I'm just a really good liar...
Posted Feb 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 7, 18
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Nice job. The only two things I would work on are getting that AR time up and getting more stars.
Good luck!
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Feb 5, 18 · Last edited Feb 5, 18
List
Undo
lol. Fallon
Splash-Potion-Full.gif
Posted Feb 5, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices