Main Forum

Micro_waves's Helper staff application

2 replies
-Age (14 and up required):
-Name (Last name not required): My name is Ben.

-Are you apart of the Barbercraft Discord? Yes.

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I personally love to help people out and even help them emotionally sometimes.

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Of course I am!

-Have you made a YT video for this server? No I have not.

-If yes would you continue making videos? N/A

-How many stars do you have? None as of now.

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! I have had no previous mishaps with staff at all.

-Why you think you are fit for this role? I personally think that I would be fit as a helper because I like to help people who are in need and get them through the day.

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: I could invite some of my friends that I know and see if they would be interested in joining us. (I thought of creating a promotional instagram but my account slots have been takes up lol)

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attached please) I haven't come across any bugs or glitches in barbercraft or TPC to report.

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) Yes but I dealt with them on TPC with online staff.

-Are you active on the forums? I never used forums until about a few days ago but I created an account and I think that I will become more active here.

-What is your full AR time? as of writing this I have 21 hours and 35 minutes.

-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: I mostly build towns so mainly roads and plots, I do not have any screenshots from my old town on TPC.

-Some of your strengths with server work: I am applying to hopefully learn what being a staff member is about and helping out the community.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes I have! :)
Posted Feb 9, 18 · OP
Whoops I forgot to add that I am 15 years of age. :p
Posted Feb 9, 18 · OP
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
You can’t apply for staff because you only have 22 votes. The minimum amount of votes you can have is 50. Get to 50 votes, and I’ll put my opinion about the application on here...
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Feb 10, 18 · Last edited Feb 10, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices