Main Forum
Page
of 3

gushwin abusing primium to change to cow spawner --> creeper spawner

27 replies
I love how this mod
Alright, settle down. First, orbit, that counts as griefing, but that’s not too severe of a grief from what it sounds like. But, you said he was “abusing permissions”. What do you mean by that because I am still very confused.

Also, Gushwin, from what it sounds like, he could also get a temporary mute or something for winding you up. Do you have screenshots or proof of him calling you names and stuff?
Thank you, and have a good day

typical trying to help the donator by belittling what he did to grief me but also trying to find terms to mute me, without him POSTING his own report thread. how about an actual answer to the proof that I posted?
he is allowed to threated me with ban? (he is not staff) ?

he is allowed to change my spawners and I cant change them back without donor perms? ( but not that much of grief he says)?

he is allowed to break rules that all of the other players abide by and when he is called out on it you try and punish the person calling him out on his wrong doing. shame on you OneAA. just because he donated doesn't mean you should give him biased punishments. he griefed and I have evidence to prove that.
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
List
Undo
so yes its abusing permissions when a non donator cant change their OWN spawners back to the spawner they where before, also doing it in an area he does not have rights to build in is ABUSE. if you have hard time seeing that then I want a different mod to review the report.
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
yall take minecraft way too seriously :snore:
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Mar 23, 18
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I have read this entire thread and have understood each argument from both sides of the story. Unfortunately, I wasn't on at the time to fully understand where each of you are coming from.

I can assure anyone that NO user is exempt from being punished from a report. Even Ollie can be punished if the argument is valid that he is breaking rules. Staff essentially sign an 'agreement' that if they break the rules, they are in jeopardy of losing their staff rank and/or being banned from the server. Trust me, this has happened a few times since the server has started. Honestly, I do not think that Eric cares about how much someone donates and if they break the rules, they suffer the same consequences as anyone else would.

Secondly, I took a look at the screenshots and they really don't show much. Most of them are duplicates and doesn't really show the full picture of things.

Thirdly, donator abuse of perks is a real thing. Check out these threads: xNeonCroissant and Atomiskk.

I hope this cleared anything up. Thank you.
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Mar 23, 18
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Due to a huge misunderstanding, I have reread the report again, and I am going to make some things clear and give a punishment.

It doesn't matter what rank you are, staff, nondonor, donor, or opped, the rules apply to everybody. There isn't a single way you can escape the rules of Barbecraft just because you're a certain rank. Rules are here for a reason. Trolling, grief, and permission abuse are definitely breaking these rules.

It took a lot of thought for this one because there is hardly any evidence, but Gushwin will be banned for a day and have /ss change taken away from him (it used to be a 12 hour jail time, but he requested to be banned for a day) I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Mar 23, 18 · Last edited Mar 23, 18
just ban me for 1 day and take the command away for 1 day after the ban
Posted Mar 23, 18
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
I edited the post
Posted Mar 23, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
poor staffing, some more qualified staff should take care of things sometimes instead of leaving it for poor naive helpers :geek:
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Mar 24, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Helpers are supposed to help. I was trying to do my job. However, helpers are human as well and make mistakes.
Posted Mar 24, 18 · Last edited Mar 24, 18
I'd like to ask what you mean by that as well. It is her job as Helper, of which she earned mind you, to respond to threads such as these. She was merely trying to help, and I believe has given out a proper punishment. She may not have been Helper for as long as the others, but despite this has still earned the title, and obviously knows what she is doing.

So please, don't disrespect her in a way and call her naive for just doing the job she worked for, thank you.
Posted Mar 24, 18 · Last edited Mar 24, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices