Main Forum
Page
of 3

gushwin abusing primium to change to cow spawner --> creeper spawner

27 replies
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I'd like to ask what you mean by that as well. It is her job as Helper, of which she earned mind you, to respond to threads such as these. She was merely trying to help, and I believe has given out a proper punishment. She may not have been Helper for as long as the others, but despite this has still earned the title, and obviously knows what she is doing.

So please, don't disrespect her in a way and call her naive for just doing the job she worked for, thank you.
It's poor staffing when someone makes bad decisions repeatedly. You don't "earn" the rank you just get picked via an application, what you do "earn" is a promotion which AAP has failed to earn after a long time of being staff which should say something (you earn a promotion when you're good at what you do) I'm just pointing this out. I personally was rooting for aap at the time of her application, but I just don't see what she brings to the table, feel free to be mad :dead:
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Mar 24, 18
If you mean she hasn't earned being opped, then she actually has. Poor staffing skills? People make mistakes and bad desicions all the time, it is part of life and our human make up. The great thing about it is we can fix them. And actually, she did sort of earn her rank. Aap is below the required age for the applacation, and yet Eric still believed she was mature enough for the role. Sure, she might have made a mistake or few, but she fixed them and there was no need to completely down her and call her naive. It was unnessecary.
Posted Mar 24, 18
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
First, I apologize for all of the mistakes I have been making in the past couple of days. I am trying my best to fix these mistakes while I go and learn from them.
Second, to be honest, I am not really looking for a promotion, so whether or not I am promoted or not doesn’t really matter to me. Just as long as I’m able to be a helpful person.
Finally, I am working on not being a useless staff member because I know I am not the most helpful skill wise. This is why I am learning more about plugins, how they work, and how to create my own. Right now, I may only look like the staff member who only helps people and occasionally helps Eric figure out plugins, but I hope to be able to be more involved with plugins and stuff in the future.

I am sorry you feel this way about me, but in the future I will hopefully be a better staff member 🙂
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Mar 24, 18 · Last edited Mar 24, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
If you mean she hasn't earned being opped, then she actually has. Poor staffing skills? People make mistakes and bad desicions all the time, it is part of life and our human make up. The great thing about it is we can fix them. And actually, she did sort of earn her rank. Aap is below the required age for the applacation, and yet Eric still believed she was mature enough for the role. Sure, she might have made a mistake or few, but she fixed them and there was no need to completely down her and call her naive. It was unnessecary.
All I'm saying is that there's a whole lotta people that can do her job much better than she has so far. She was picked at a time where BC literally had no other candidates which im guessing is why Eric overlooked her age? Maybe that was a mistake? but yeh everyone makes mistakes, some people just make much more, its nothing personal kiddo :cool:
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Mar 24, 18
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
First, I apologize for all of the mistakes I have been making in the past couple of days. I am trying my best to fix these mistakes while I go and learn from them.
Second, to be honest, I am not really looking for a promotion, so whether or not I am promoted or not doesn’t really matter to me. Just as long as I’m able to be a helpful person.
Finally, I am working on not being a useless staff member because I know I am not the most helpful skill wise. This is why I am learning more about plugins, how they work, and how to create my own. Right now, I may only look like the staff member who only helps people and occasionally helps Eric figure out plugins, but I hope to be able to be more involved with plugins and stuff in the future.

I am sorry you feel this way about me, but in the future I will hopefully be a better staff member 🙂
always had been rooting for u, gl maderchode
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Mar 24, 18
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Thank you. I hope to not let anybody down anymore.
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Mar 24, 18
Member+
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I just want to add that there are very few circumstances where you'd get in trouble for making a report. Unless you're forging evidence, don't worry about it. (And of course, if you've been warned to stop, don't repeatedly create frivolous reports.)

Even if you create a report for something a staff member told you wasn't punishable, you still won't get in trouble. It's okay to make sure that the staff member is correct (within reason). And if you post a report lacking evidence, we'll try our best to verify it with server logs. If we can't, we just appreciate that you brought it to our attention.
Posted Mar 26, 18
thank you for looking into the issue and fixing it for me. to anyone saying helpers shouldn't help, please take it to a different thread sorry to be rude I just don't want my report to be washed down into a different topic

(this thread can be closed as it has been solved and dealt with I think)
Posted Mar 28, 18 · OP
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices