Main Forum

Important message To barbercraft

4 replies
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Ok no introduction let's get straight to the point.
So, Since the formation of TPC and BC there have been an increase in players, (good job eric) but thats not the case. more players means more problems (and more donations) and more problems means staff has to be active right?
Ok I can see that we have lots of helpers but like theyre all present at one specific time together, I mean that theyre in the same Time zone. Which is not helpful because there are players present in totally other Timezone and they need help but unfortunately most are sleeping or offline.
And when I see that a lot of players depend on our manager Ollie while he's busy doing server stuff and there are OTHER staff present but they don't respond to players (I'm not gonna point anyone)Ok let's think about it. Ollie is a manager not a ban score streak person.
You gotta help the man.(Ollie shut up you need help). You too eric I dont see you often on, maybe because you keep playing fortnite? Nah I dont blame you. You got your reasons.
Anyway, the summary of all of this is that, we should have staff members present at other timezones not only At EST, PST and UK. (cough. Me ofc)
And staff should be a little bit encouraged to come on ask for help, chill with other people and have good time.
You may disagree and I don't blame you because this suggestion is my opinion and feel free to mention or correct anything I missed or was wrong.
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Apr 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
You bring up a great point. However, I’m not sure I can do much about it except try and be as active as possible...
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Apr 1, 18 · Last edited Apr 1, 18
Silver
Level 2
LEVEL 2
You bring up a great point. However, I’m not sure I can do much about it except try and be as active as possible...
he means more staff around the world (or just people who will be on when others cant), no one in specific is being asked to play longer
Posted Apr 1, 18
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
I know what he is saying, and I’m saying I can’t do anything about that.
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Apr 1, 18
Manager
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I completely support your point here. I've talked to Eric a few times about reevaluating staff due to activity and work they do, (Some need to be more active and/or do more work); we do need more active members of staff in different time zones. However, I can also see the other side of this argument; players who are from different time zones may be hard to recruit due to the simple fact we can never see them online or what they can do and thus this can obviously make it difficult for us to recruit them.

EDIT:

I'd like to further continue this and say it can get difficult, and players going against the decisions of staff or making them feel worthless when they do work does not help whatsoever and makes the job more stressful. Constructive criticism is appreciated though straight up dissing staff due to one mistake isn't justified at all.
Posted Apr 2, 18 · Last edited Apr 2, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices