Main Forum

The new and improved Wintis app of awesomeness

3 replies
Level 1
LEVEL 1
-Name (Last name not required): Winti
-Skype: (required for chat with text): I do have Skype but I don't use it a lot for personal reasons, if you include discord then it's totally fine, my discord is WinterAir#6030
What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I can play fortnite. Ok in all seriousness, I actually discussed this before but what I have in mind, is changing the player's experience completely. Not from a gameplay perspective but from a you can say "service" perspective you know how in companies they get rated due to their customer service and satisfaction? Yeah that. A player must feel secure in his environment and by that I mean that if he needs any help from staff member, help can be provided almost immediately and not waiting hours for someone to arrive. And in theory I have many ideas but I dont wanna make this app long.
-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? OK look, Mc is not my main goal in life, I other things to do, I can't promise that ill do it every other day but I'll try my best.
-Have you made a YT video for this server? Yes
-If yes would you continue making videos? Depends on my mood.
-How many stars do you have? Builder, voter, donor and veteran.
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! The only thing that I ever got annoyed from is when I or players need help and I send a message to an online staff member and they just ignore it. Now you'll say they have irl responsibilities. NO it seems that theyre playing another game. No pointing out names.
-Why you think you are fit for this role? Like I stated above, people with creative ideas bring unique contributions to the server, I'm more than happy to be capable of it (not bragging), also let me talk about moderation, I'm not a person who's triggered by some annoying players, it takes a lot of time to set me off, and I like to be in touch with players, by that I mean to play with them, joke and have a good time. I don't like to abuse or use the punishment commands unless it's a real threat.
-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Yes, usually people tell me their friends, but 1-3 friends aren't enough for a big server, now I already know BC uses Minecraft lists, for me I like to make it creative, by making thread posts in several places like mcmarket, Minecraft forums, Google plus communities, not a normal thread post I'm talking about a thread that's made in Photoshop, you can put all types of logos or pictures on it to make it look professional and player attractive, another way is by posting YouTube videos that are well recorded and edited I have Mirillis Action, a very good recorder and Filmora wondershare, both of them are paid and I'm not using pesky trials. These are my ways for advertisment
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please) Yes I do and here's one.
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/30548217-block-broken-in-spawn
And here's another
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/30769211-spawn-glitch-important/page/1
another glitch is that I had member rank instead of member+, however Dax helped.
Thanks dax.
-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) I usually report players in game when staff were online because it was much easier, I haven't reported on the forums yet.
-Are you active on the forums? I see the BC website almost everyday but I don't like to keep replying to threads unless it's important or entertainment
-What is your full AR time? Over 9000!!! 28 days and 2 hours.
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: 4 I'm not a really good builder I'm more of a moderation and software person.
-Some of your strengths with server work: First of all I'd say the experience with moderation, next is the experience with plugins and these kind of things id not say I'm the best because ollie is here.
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes I did. Twice.
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.
I agree.

If there's any grammar or punctuation mistake, pardon me, I'm not english it's my second language.
And also I like chocolate.
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Apr 3, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Manager
Level 2
LEVEL 2
"Over 9000!!! 28 days and 2 hours."

Let's take the point of "Over 9000"
28 days and each day is 24 hours
Therefore (24*28) + 2 would equal your total playtime
24*28 is 672
672+2=674

In conclusion, you have nowhere near "Over 9000" <3
Anyway, in all seriousness, I've worked with you before and you're a good person. My only point of criticism would be that although you have big ideas for change, change can be hard to come by as sometimes people like to keep things as they are. This can be seen with the mixed reactions from adding "Space". Good luck ❤
Posted Apr 3, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
If MC not ur main goal in life then this might be a tough pick :geek:
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Apr 3, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Yur nice 100% support

I just wanna up my post count honestly I didn't really bother reading but you probably did well
I drink on a daily basis.
Posted Apr 4, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices