Main Forum

Pandvenom - Builder Application

4 replies
Age – 15
Are you apart of the Barbercraft Discord? Yes, I am.
Do you have a Builder Star? Yes, I have one.
Are you familiar with World Edit? Yes, I've used it before.
Do you have shaders? Yes but I tend to not use them unless I screenshot Builds for Scenic Views.
Are you willing to vote every other day? Yes, I would.
Full AR time – 5 days, 5 minutes and 5 hours
What are you best at building? Medieval Themed Houses, Landscapes, islands, and animals (dinosaurs)
Do you have any weaknesses when it comes to building? Yes, im not that used to be building modern but I would be willing to learn and experiment new things
Do you agree not to abuse your powers? I agree not to abuse the powers given to me.
Have you read the Barbercraft Builder Guidelines? Yes, I have read the Guidelines.
Final note: You must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, lack of commitment, etc. I agree.
Attach screenshots of your builds
Attached Images
Posted Apr 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 9, 18
List
Undo
Manager
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Your builds look great, may I add I know these were all built in survival without fly, and that is amazing.
Good luck!
Posted Apr 9, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
It's hard to judge with shaders on cuz even the most basic builds look amazing, I really liked your crocodile though, creative and skillfully made, good luck 8-) :thumb:
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Apr 9, 18
List
Undo
Gold
For not being in survival and not being able to fly, these builds are truly amazing. :dizzy: :thumb:
Posted Wed at 09:18 pm
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Great builds especially for pulling this off in Survival, nice to see your AR time make a strong spike recently and your commitment to vote daily is good enough to join the Barbercraft build team. Great to have you join us and I look forward to what you bring to the table in the future!
Posted 35 mins ago
Top Posters
NoticeNotices